"I am the sea and nobody owns me."
— Pippi Longstocking. Dir. Clive A. Smith. (via versteur)
posted April 23rd with 6,658 notes
Little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- Turn the lights on and open a window
- Eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- Find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- Take a long, relaxing bath
- Do yourself up in full make up and hair
- Be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- Watch something funny on netflix
- Wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- Immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- Lose yourself in a really good book or movie
posted April 22nd with 72,772 notes
"Mental illness is like fighting a war where the enemy’s strategy is to convince you that the war isn’t actually happening."
— (via slit-wrist-theory)
posted April 22nd with 153,876 notes
8 Mistakes You Make In Your Twenties That Don't Actually Matter
Messing up the big things is not a death sentence. This article is actually a huge sigh of relief. We’re all in this mess together, and that’s okay.
posted April 22nd with 0 notes
"Do not tell her you love her if you are not ready for her to call you at 3 AM freaking out. Do not tell her you love her if you cannot handle her father or mother. Do not tell her you love her if you cannot love her at her worse. Do not tell her you love her if you only crave for her curves, not her mind. Do not tell her you love her if you cannot deal with her mood swings. Do not tell her you love her just to have sex."
— (via the-psycho-cutie)
posted April 21st with 155,527 notes
ok but consider this
posted April 21st with 375,470 notes